Thursday, August 19, 2010

So much Better.

I know it's been a while since I have posted, but then again with my track record that is nothing new.
Since the last post I wrote I have felt so much better about the whole post-adoption thing. I don't know if it was just getting it off my chest or so many of you were praying for me, or both. I had gotten so many sweet comments of encouragement (as always, you guys are the best!). Thank You!

"Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing." 1 Th 5:11

I'm also posting to inform you all that we are moving. Not far just around the corner to Here!
Please come by for a visit.
Blessings,
~Marla

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Glad to read that things are going better for you!

Jolene Powell said...

I am glad to hear that you are doing better. This is not an easy road our Father has led us down, but it will get better and the good outweighs the bad. We've been home a year, and wow, how far we've come is nothing short of a miracle. Keep it up!